When it comes to choosing your KiwiSaver scheme, the choices can be over-whelming. Should you settle with a default provider? How do you trust a provider or be sure you’ve made the right decision once you’ve selected one? Certainly, not all schemes are created equal and you want to be sure your hard-earned savings are in good hands.
So, ensure you partner with a provider that has a proven track record, performance that stacks up and one that enables you to diversify your investment in ways that suit you!
Aon KiwiSaver Scheme offers you:
- choice – with the choice of four underlying investment managers with thirteen different funds, there’s an investment fund to suit your individual risk profile
- flexibility – you’ll have the ability to change underlying investment managers without having to transfer to another KiwiSaver scheme, because of our diverse range of options
- performance – Aon KiwiSaver Scheme has a proven track record and has had a history of strong investment returns as shown in the Morningstar KiwiSaver Survey*
Here’s how Aon KiwiSaver Scheme works for you:
- online access to see how your savings are growing
- access to our top rated KiwiSaver funds
- your savings are invested with local and global investment managers
- access to our online risk assessment profile
- we’ll provide you with regular news and updates
- our helpdesk is available to answer your questions – just call us on 0800 266 463
- visit our website for more information about KiwiSaver and our latest fund updates and performance
More information on the Aon KiwiSaver Scheme can be found in our product disclosure statement.
Contact us today to join the Aon KiwiSaver Scheme – it’s tailor made for you!
* Past performance is not indicative of future performance.