Aon Hewitt’s actuarial consulting team has a wealth of experience providing advice to employers and trustees of superannuation schemes.
Our actuarial experts can help you make better decisions to ensure your retirement programs are fair and sustainable. We can assist your organisation in designing a market leading strategy to enable effective and efficient management of your retirement and long-term benefit plans.
Our actuarial services include:
- defined benefit superannuation scheme costings and valuations
- superannuation benefit design, transfers, M&A, rationalisation exercises
- trustee training, superannuation legislative updates
- KiwiSaver and Master Trust searches
- superannuation scheme secretarial services
- Fund Update reporting
- IFRS valuations – superannuation and other employee benefits
- valuation of ACC liabilities
- Financial Condition reports